Pumpkin Spice Granola Yumminess
In the spirit of all things cinammony and wonderful I figured it might be a great time to try out a new morning delight. I eat granola practically on a daily basis and almost always make it by myself and so I figured another autumnal recipe was due so off to the kitchen I went and dabbled I did and this little slice of heaven came out.
I was seriously proud of myself as this was probably the best granola recipe I’ve made in a really long time *Tapping myself in the back*. So if you want to try this deliciousness out just keep on reading….
What you’ll need:
600 gr Oats
100 gr Chia Seeds
150 ml Coconut Oil
150 ml Agave (
50 ml Maple Syrup
3 Tb Cinnamon
1 Tb Pumpkin Spice
300 gr Finely Chopped Pumpkin
200 gr Roughly Chopped Walnuts
100 gr Roughly Chopped Pecans
1 Tsp Vanilla Paste/Extract
- Preheat Oven to 195°c degrees
- Melt Coconut Oil with the Agave and Maple Syrup in the microwave for 20-30 Seconds, or in a pan on medium to low heat until smooth and even. After all is melted combine the Vanilla Paste and Spices and mix throughly
- In a different bowl add the Chopped Pumpkin, Walnuts, Pecans and mix together. Add a 1/3 of the Agave-Coconut Oil mixture to the bowl and mix it on. Layer everything on a pan with some parchment paper and put inside the oven for around 10 minutes. Make sure to stir it at least once to make sure it caremalizes equally. Once slight golden remove from oven and let mixture cool down before combining it with the other ingredients.
- Lower oven temprature to 170°c degrees
- Mix the Oats and Chia Seeds together with the remaining Agave-Coconut Oil mixture thoroughly and combine with the Pecans, Pumpkins and walnuts once they’ve cooled down
- Last step! Layer everything in a pan with some parchment paper. Put it in the oven oven and leave inside for around 25 minutes – Make sure to mix it every 5 minutes or so just to make sure every singles bit is as crunchy and delicious as the other. After oats turn golden remove from oven and rest aside for at least 45 minutes to cool down. and that’s it.
- Now you just need to find a nice jar to display your marvellous creation in…
Please let me know if you try this out or what other cinnamony things you like to try
Have a great weekend 🙂